Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
By submitting an entry to the Win Your Jam prize draw, you are deemed to have read and accepted these conditions.
Please read these conditions carefully and retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Accolade Wines, Thomas Hardy House, 2 Heath Road, Weybridge, Surrey, England, KT13 8TB
- This promotion is open to GB residents aged 18+ only. Excluding employees of Accolade Wines, their families, associated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Purchase is not necessary. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
Mop Up Promotion Period:
- The mop up promotion closes at 23.59 BST on 30th November 2021.
How to enter:
- Entrants must visit www.winyourjam.com and enter their details (full name and email address) to enter the Prize Draw.
- Maximum of 10 entries per person throughout the entire Promotion Period. Only one entry can be made per person per day. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. Maximum 1 Prize per person.
- There will be a total of 10 winners.
- Prizes: 10 winners will each win 1 x case of 6 bottles of the Jam Shed of their choice between Jam Shed Shiraz, Jam Shed Malbec, Jam Shed Chardonnay and Jam Shed Rose.
- Maximum 1 Prize per person.
- The Prizes is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a/the Prizes is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that element/the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- The prize draw will take place on or before the 2nd December 2021. 10 winners will be drawn at random by an independent third-party adjudicator. (“Winner Selection”)
- Each winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 48 hours of Winner Selection. (“Winner Notification”) Winners will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter will attempt to contact them again. If within 30 days of initial contact the winner has still not responded to the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. (“Prize Acceptance”)
- It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
- Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery/fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize does not arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for prize winner's claims that are lost damaged, corrupted, misdirected, delayed or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt or of prize entitlement. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the entry site.
- No responsibility is accepted for any incomplete, ineligible entries (which may be disqualified at the Promoter's discretion) or entries which fail to arrive by the specified closing date for any reason.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value or the prize provider, in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to user error, any network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
- The rules of the promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your full names and county of residence will be made available by emailing email@example.com which will be available after 10.12.2021 for 4 weeks. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- For any queries relating to this promotion, including delivery of prizes and prizes with damage when delivered please email email@example.com.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.