Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising and promotional materials.
By submitting an entry to the Win Your Jam Jam Shed promotion, you are deemed to have read and accepted these conditions.
Please read these conditions carefully and retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Accolade Wines, Thomas Hardy House, 2 Heath Road, Weybridge, Surrey, England, KT13 8TB
- This promotion is open to GB residents aged 18+ only. Excluding employees of Accolade Wines, their families, associated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access and a valid email address are also required. Please retain winning pack and original itemised till receipt, which must predate online entry, as it may be required to validate your prize claim. If you are unable to provide this information in full, then it may affect your prize claim.
- Purchase & Entry Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on the 15th March 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 15th September 2021 inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- To Enter: Purchase a Promotional Product [see clause 6 for a list of promotional packs], visit www.winyourjam.com and enter the unique code found on the neck tag of the Promotional Product to find out instantly if you have won a prize.
- Promotional Products:
- Jam Shed Shiraz, Jam Shed Malbec, Jam Shed Chardonnay, Jam Shed Rose
- Retailers: Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Bestway, Spar, Iceland, Nisa, Onestop
- Maximum 1 entry per household per day. Maximum of 12 entries per person during the Promotion Period. One itemised receipt per entry. Each itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time.
- Winner Selection: During the Entry Period, 11,000 “winning moments” (days, hours, minutes, seconds) have been randomly selected by an independent verification service. The first entry of a valid promotional code on or after that winning moment will be awarded the prize. If no entry is received between one winning moment to the next, the prize from that winning moment will be rolled over, creating an additional winning moment. All 11,000 prizes are available to be won.
- Instant Win Prizes: There are a total of 11,000 prizes to be won. Each winner will win one of the following prizes, allocated at random:
- 500 winners will each win 1 x pair of Jam Jars
- 500 winners will each win 1 x £10 online voucher for Google Play or Deliveroo or x2 movie rental vouchers from Rakuten.
- 10,000 winners will each win 1 x £1 off next Jam Shed purchase coupon.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The Jam Shed coupons are redeemable at the listed retailers (see 5b) and have a validity period of 2 months
- Google Play vouchers are subject to terms and conditions found at: https://play.google.com/intl/en_ca/about/card-terms/#:~:text=Google%20Play%20Gift%20Cards%20must,Gift%20Card%20account%20when%20redeemed .
- Deliveroo vouchers are subject to terms and conditions found at: https://deliveroo.co.uk/legal
- Rakuten vouchers are subject to terms and conditions found at: https://rakuten.tv/uk/terms_conditions/2428
- Winner Notification: The winning entrants will be instantly notified on screen and asked to follow the instructions to claim their prize. The winners will be required to confirm acceptance of their Prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not provide the required details within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and return the Prize to the Promotion Prize pool which may be won by another entrant during the Entry Period.
- Prize Acceptance: Once eligibility of a prize is confirmed and the prize is accepted, the winner will be notified within 14 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of prize acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter at www.winyourjam.com one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries or winning claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the web page.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Accolade Wines Limited, Thomas Hardy House, 2 Heath Road, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8TB.